[Spacewalk-list] some questions

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 08:32:58 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Michiel van Es wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I'll think I stick to the 1 big CentOS 5 channel and let the clients ubscribe
> to that CentOS 5 channel...easier to administrate :)

To be honest, it's probably no big deal to administrate either way round.
Since you're managing channel subscriptions through spacewalk, it's really
quite easy to handle lots of channels.

jh

--
"Only wimps use tape backup real men just upload their important stuff on ftp,
  and let the rest of the world mirror it."           -- Linus Torvalds