[Spacewalk-list] Install "Best Practices"

Troy Banther troy.w.banther at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:26:48 UTC 2008

Hello everyone. New to the list. I am working on building a Spacewalk
server by following the online instructions.

I am using RHEL v5.2, Oracle XE and RPMs from Spacewalk using yum.

I am now getting install errors during "yum install spacewalk" after
removing specspo.

Before I go into listing errors, I would like to ask if anyone has a
set of instructions that work completely or can suggest best practices
to build this type of server.

Thanks!

--
Troy W. Banther, B.Sc.
OS X 10.5.4, Redhat/CentOS 5.2 & Debian 4 GNU/Linux and OpenSolaris 2008.05