[Spacewalk-list] Systems not showing out of date in gui?

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Thu Jul 17 20:35:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Jason Frisvold wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Yogendra <yogendrajog at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does running rhn-profile-sync -vvv updates the system profile GUI ?
>
> I wouldn't think that would matter, but I gave it a shot..
>
> Interestingly enough, something happened in the last hour and now all
> of my systems are showing that they have updates available...  I'm
> confused as to what happened, though.  I haven't touched it in an
> hour...

 	Maybe rhnsd doing the 240-minute check-in ;)

 	Afaik, if you install or remove by hand packages in a system,
until next login, Satellite doesn't know if system is ok or bad, just
checks database, available packages and based on the comparition triggers
the icon for pending updates, automatic update if selected, whatever.

 	Regards
 	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará