[Spacewalk-list] Client Tools for EL4/EL5

Frank Paulick Frank.Paulick at matrix.ag
Tue Jul 22 13:24:36 UTC 2008

to be honest, i tried to install it on a centos 4 system.
the new up2date packages includes the required rhnreg_ks.
i've installed the following packages instead of the original centos ones:

rhnlib-1.8-6.p23
up2date-4.4.5
up2date-gnome-4.4.5

with these packages i could register the system against the spacewalk
server, run updates and scedule reboots :)

looks pretty good.

only thing to remember is to disable the up2date packages from updating
itself.

any idea which packages i need