[Spacewalk-list] Is it possible?

Troy Banther troy.w.banther at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:09:39 UTC 2008

At work, one of the departments would like to build a Beowulf cluster.
Since I am the Linux person on campus they requested my services. Not
that I don't already have other projects. lol.

Red hat is our "primary" Linux. I also just completed building a
Spacewalk server. So, being as my mind works, I thought it might be
interesting to combine the two systems.

Since there are Red hat engineers on the list with much better access
to Red hat documents and practice I thought I would ask. I've always
found that asking about saves hours of wading through useless pages on
the Internet.

I am thinking it would be fantastic to manage the cluster with
Spacewalk and SSH since it will eventually move away from the data
center to the basement of the department requesting it.

--
Troy W. Banther, B.Sc.
OS X 10.5.4, Redhat/CentOS 5.2 & Debian 4 GNU/Linux and OpenSolaris 2008.05