[Spacewalk-list] Installation Issue

cheerla sreehari ch.sreehari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:11:01 UTC 2008

Hi ,

Thanks for the quick reply . I am able to solve the problem by removing the
perl-TimeDate-2.22-1 and
installing the correct version of perl-TimeDate-1.16-3_2.el4.at .

But while restarting the services it gave me an error
"Tomcat failed to start properly or the installer ran out of tries.  Please
check /var/log/tomcat5/catalina.out for errors.
Installation complete "

Wheck I check that , the log file itself is not there .
Even I followed the solution given "

 cd /var/lib/tomcat5/webapps/rhn/WEB-INF/lib && rm ojdbc14.jar && ln
-s /usr/lib/oracle/10.2.0/client64/lib/ojdbc14.jar ojdbc14.jar; "

But Not Successful .

Please provide me the solution for this .
Thanks in advance .

Regards,
SreeHari Ch