[Spacewalk-list] Auto Errata Update

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 29 11:02:57 UTC 2008

If I have a machine that needs updates, and I select Auto Errata Update in the
GUI, and next time it checks in it applies the updates.  If I leave it on
that, and a new errata applies to the machine, nothing happens, and it is not
automatically updated.

Where do I start to debug this?  Taskomatic is running, and I'm getting daily
emails of activity, so I know it hooking up with the DB.

jh

--
"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more
  specific."                                          -- Jane Wagner