[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk installation error

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 08:59:31 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) wrote:

> This package is installed (perl-Crypt-OpenPGP-1.03-15.fc9)  The problem is
> that I need to be in /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0 for satellite-setup to
> do the certificate validation successfully, not that the module is missing.

Seriously, if you ask for help, read the replies.

You've been told:

"Install perl-Crypt-OpenPGP-1.03-14.el5.noarch.rpm from Spacewalk yum repo."

The response,

"This package is installed (perl-Crypt-OpenPGP-1.03-15.fc9)"

is not useful.

If you install a package meant for a different version of perl, shock horror,
the perl modules will be installed in the wrong place.

jh

--
"...you died a good death if your life had inspired someone to come forward
  and shoot your murderer in the chest, without asking to be paid."