[Spacewalk-list] Error installing or deploying RPM through Spacewalk

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Sun Jun 22 12:56:40 UTC 2008

	Is that package signed by gpg and gpg key imported on that system?

	for example:

	1- rpm --addsign package.rpm

	2- upload package to Spacewalk

	3- rpm --import public.gpg on target system

	4- deploy package from Spacewalk

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará