[Spacewalk-list] Missing client utilitys for connecting a system to Spacewalk

Todd B Sanders tsanders at redhat.com
Sun Jun 22 21:30:28 UTC 2008

For RHEL5, the client packages are part of the standard RHEL5 Client or
Server distribution, and thus will not be made available in the
Spacewalk repos.  We are working on making these client packages
available for F9.  If these packages are not available as part of
CentOS5, we'll need to respin for that distro as well.

-Todd