[Spacewalk-list] /var/satellite relocation

I rebuilt a machine to deploy Spacewalk on and I created a specific
partition for the RPM data.  Stupidly, that wasn't the /var
partition..  I probably should have read more..

Anyway, is it possible to link /var/satellite to that partition instead?

Also, is there a faster method of pushing the data to spacewalk rather
than rhnpush?  I use reposync to gather the files and then rhnpush to
push them into spacewalk.  I'm glad I started with the updates (165
rpms) because it's taking forever..  The main base repository might
take quite a few hours to populate at this rate...

Thanks!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 gmail com