[Spacewalk-list] "bad HTTP response code" when kickstartingCentOS 5.2

Willem Bos whbos at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 20 14:02:52 UTC 2008

Adrián,

Thanks. I did check the entitlements when I created the activation key but
then I changed the value of the 'key'-field to something I could
remember/recognize. The logging however did not reflect this change. So -
just now - I deleted the key, created a new one and associated it with the
kickstart profile. Requesting the kickstart file from my browser works
(jay!) I'll try kickstarting a VM in a moment...

Willem.