[Spacewalk-list] 0.3 and certificate

Andy_Hamberger at bnz.co.nz Andy_Hamberger at bnz.co.nz
Wed Nov 12 01:56:06 UTC 2008

Hey There

I noticed that the whole section in Cert.pm regarding the custom
entitlements has been commented out and that the perl script
gen-oss-sat-cert.pl that imports the custom cert now fails. Is this a
wanted behaviour and how do I now add a custom entitlement?

Cheers

Andy Linux
Lead Linux Engineer
UNIX Team
BNZ

DDI: 04 4746330
Mobile: 0212840435

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
This email was sent by the Bank of New Zealand. You can contact us on
0800 ASK BNZ (0800 275 269). Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bank
of New Zealand.