[Spacewalk-list] Centos setup problems

Stephen Berg (Contractor) stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Nov 13 19:35:23 UTC 2008

Puck wrote:
> I would definitely stick to the recommended versions from the wiki -
> they made it a point to state that only that version should be used in
> the documentation so I'm guessing they had their reasons.

I think they might want to actually put in the wiki to NOT install the
version 11 clients.  As soon as I removed 11 and installed the version
10 packages and then reinstalled spacewalk the setup script ran just
fine and even read my predefined answers in default.conf.  So that's one
more hurdle behind me, and on to the next.  Thanks guys.

--
Stephen Berg
Systems Administrator
stephen.berg.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil