[Spacewalk-list] Channel does not show up in UI/Cert

Andy_Hamberger at bnz.co.nz Andy_Hamberger at bnz.co.nz
Thu Nov 13 21:06:08 UTC 2008

Hi There

I have imported the channel " rhel-s390x-server-5", and it shows up with

rhn-satellite-exporter --list-channels
Channel List:
B = Base Channel
C = Child Channel

B rhel-s390x-server-5

But it does not show up in the webUI and I cannot add an existing systems
to it as it is not listed.

I still have not received and answer to how custom certs are handled now
that the supporting code has changed.

Cheers

Andy Linux
Lead Linux Engineer
UNIX Team
BNZ

DDI: 04 4746330
Mobile: 0212840435

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
This email was sent by the Bank of New Zealand. You can contact us on
0800 ASK BNZ (0800 275 269). Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bank
of New Zealand.