[Spacewalk-list] tomcat problem

puck at i29.net puck at i29.net
Mon Oct 20 13:30:37 UTC 2008

That's the same version I am running on CentOS 5 i386 without the issue.
For my installation, I did a minimal OS install, disabled selinux, added
in the epel repo, ran a "yum update", then followed the instructions on
the wiki. As far as I remember, the only packages I installed after the
OS were: oracle-xe-univ oracle-instantclient-* rhel-instnum usermode-gtk
pyOpenSSL spacewalk. Then after spacewalk was set up I installed some
other packages from EPEL but that shouldn't be related to this issue.

I'm not sure if that helps you any but it might be a place to start. If
you can get it installed on the minimal install, then you can slowly add
in the other package groups you need until it breaks and then we'll know
what caused it.

Just to verify, here are the versions of Oracle, Spacewalk, and Tomcat I
have installed:
oracle-xe-univ-10.2.0.1-1.0
spacewalk-0.2.2-1.el5.sw
java-1.6.0-openjdk-1.6.0.0-0.20.b11.el5