[Spacewalk-list] Updating a machine after registering.

Pradeep Kilambi pkilambi at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 17:57:27 UTC 2008

What version of client are you registering to spacewalk server? if
RHEL/CentOS-5 you can run 'rhn-profile-sync' and update your package
profile info on the server. Also make sure rhnsd is running and date is
synced correctly. Yes osad is an option if you want your actions to be
picked up immediately. Else rhnsd should do that automatically in
regular intervals.

Thanks,
~ Prad