[Spacewalk-list] Multiorg 2 Mockups (Spacewalk 0.4)

Máirín Duffy mairin at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 17:47:30 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I have been working on some web interface mockups for the multiorg 2
feature which is currently slated against Spacewalk 0.4 (see
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/milestone/Release%20-%200.4)

I wanted to share these mockups with you - I would love to hear any
comments or feedback you have on them.

- https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/MultiOrg2  The main
multiorg2 page. On this page I added a sitemap of where the new webui
pages for multiorg will live, and also listed out the id #'s of each
mockup so they are easy to find.

-
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/MultiOrg2/TrustRelationships

  These are mockups relating to viewing the trust relationships between
organizations that are sharing content with one another.

- https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/MultiOrg2/ContentSharing
These are mockups relating to sharing and controlling external
organization's access to your software channel content.

-
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/MultiOrg2/SystemMigration
These are mockups that display information about which systems have been
migrated into your organization. Note that system migration at this
point is planned to be run on the satellite server itself by a
privileged user - there are no web ui controls currently planned for
performing system migrations.

I hope these give a good feel for how the new multiorg2 feature will
look & feel. I look forward to hearing any of your feedback on these!

Thanks,
~m