[Spacewalk-list] Client hostname resolution

Adrián Márques amarques at geocom.com.uy
Thu Sep 4 20:56:01 UTC 2008

Wow, I think that was the quickest anyone has ever answered me in a
mailing list. Thanks for the tip Deevee!

This will do for the little experimenting I'm doing here, but I'd still
like to know the root cause of this, since this solution couldn't be
employed when deploying on a network where the clients get their IPs
through DHCP. So, could anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you again Deevee for your answer.

Regards.

Adrián.