[Spacewalk-list] Traceback after 0.2 upgrade?

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:06:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Clifford Perry <cperry at redhat.com> wrote:
> /etc/tnsnames.ora and rhn.conf configurations setup correctly? If Oracle was
> down then webUI would also be failing - WebUI is working? Oracle running?.
> Just checking for the most obvious first :)

Well, The only change I made to rhn.conf was per the upgrade
documentation.  That was to add the following to rhn.conf and
rhn_web.conf :

web.product_name = Spacewalk

tnsnames changed to switch SE (I think thats what it was) to SERVICE_NAME...

The Oracle database appears to be up and running, and the web gui is
accessible and seems to be working ok.  In fact, I scheduled a bunch
of updates, which have been proceeding normally, before I even noticed
the traceback problem.  So, while I am getting tracebacks, they seem
to be innocuous at the moment.,..

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com