[Spacewalk-list] Tomcat problems after fresh install on Centosx86_64(xen)

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Tue Sep 30 14:11:32 UTC 2008

I forgot to mention that I got these following errors when doing the
install.

** Database: Populating database.
sh: dbhome: command not found

** SSL: Storing SSL certificates.
Use of uninitialized value in chown at /usr/bin/rhn-generate-pem.pl line
74.
Use of uninitialized value in chown at /usr/bin/rhn-generate-pem.pl line
74.

spacewalk-setup --disconnected

but other than that I didnt get any errors. The spacewalk setup did not
complain further about these errors so I assumed they were not that
important.

Regards