[Spacewalk-list] error running spacewalk-setup --disconnected .5 on F10

Bryan Schneiders bschneiders at woti.com
Thu Apr 2 18:05:10 UTC 2009

I can confirm the same results and same database errors.  I have done this 3 times, each on a fresh install of Fedora 10, and each with the same outcome.

I also reported this on March 37th with no response. "[Spacewalk-list] There was a problem activating the satellite:	Local activation failure."

Bryan Schneiders
bschneiders at woti.com
301-562-1900 ext 305