[Spacewalk-list] Package List never gets refreshed

Will Cladek william.cladek at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Apr 14 14:19:26 UTC 2009

I'm having this same issue, where the Spacewalk (0.5) systems list shows all my systems as needing many package updates, but they've already been updated on the systems themselves.  When I click on one of those systems, and go to the list of Upgradable Packages, it shows me the list including the "Latest Package" column, but nothing under the "Installed Package" column.  When I click on one of the latest packages, and go to "Installed Systems", it verifies that this system does in fact have this latest package.  I've tried rhn-profile-sync from the client, but it doesn't change anything.

Only when I register the system again will it show me that there are no updates available.  (Since I re-registered, it currently shows me two entries for the same system -- one saying I need 152 packages, and one saying I need 0.)