[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Difficulties - Networking

Hi Team,

I can't seem to put together the correct magic to get kickstarting
systems to setup the correct network configuration during install.

I essentially want the installer to ask simply for the IP address.  I
want the remaining static options to be pre-filled in the default
kickstart (aka: netmask, gateway, dns...).  So, went anaconda prompts
for the IP address, and I provide it, it configures the host to use
static networking with that address and does a DNS lookup to determine
the hostname for the IP I just provided and sets that up as well.

Is this type of configuration possible?

Thanks,

Andy Speagle