[Spacewalk-list] Errata

Andy Speagle andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Tue Aug 11 17:21:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 08:37 -0500, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Are there perhaps Erratas available for CentOS and Fedora already
> which can be pushed to a local Spacewalk?

I saw somewhere in another post where someone was working on a script to
scrape the release annoucements to create errata for one or the other.
I'm almost finished with a script to import errata from RHN.  There
might not be official errata maintained, but you can get creative to
create relevant errata for your systems.

Lurk around the archives or ask Dr. Google... it's out there.

-Andy