[Spacewalk-list] Re: Spacewalk 0.6 RELEASED! - ISSUES

Jesus M. Rodriguez jmrodri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 15:15:41 UTC 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Albert Bryndza<abryndza at feedroom.com> wrote:
> (Early adopters pay the price..)
>
> As previously stated, this script doesn't exist:
>
> /usr/share/spacewalk/setup/upgrade/rhn-update-monitoring.pl

rpm -q spacewalk-setup

that file is put in place by the above package. Please tell us what
version you have.

> The login page looks different, so SOMETHING must have changed.
>
> At the bottom of each page, it still says Spacewalk release 0.5, not 0.6.

Do you have any .rpmsave files under /etc/rhn or /etc/rhn/default directories?
My install of 0.6 shows 0.6 at the bottom.

> Managing channels does not allow you to sync directly with a yum repo.  The fields do not exist.  I even tested creating a new channel.  No go.

I suspect you're not running 0.6 then. Is this an upgrade you were attempting?
Did you use the correct repo?

jesus