[Spacewalk-list] 0.6 install fails with perl 5.8 installed

Gomes, Rich Rich.Gomes at wearguard-crest.com
Tue Aug 18 12:57:50 UTC 2009

I am installing Spacewalk on a RHEL 5.3 system. All the packages are current as via RHN.
When I install Spacewalk 0.6 it fails with perl 5.10 dependancies. Since perl 5.10 is not available via RHEL\RHEN I have downloaded it from another source. It then fails because all the perl mods are still 5.8. At least that is how it appears.
My question is; is there somewhere to change the install so it will work with perl 5.8?
Is there another way to get this to install?

Thanks,
Rich