[Spacewalk-list] Running commands via osad

Hi all,

I'm getting pretty comfortable with spacewalk and I'd like to start implementing some more services. Specifically, it would be really nice to be able to execute commands via spacewalk. Checking through the wiki, it appears that osad is the current tool to do this. Are there plans to change this, or am I pretty safe with learning this and getting it implemented?

Are there any "best practices" for osad, specifically with respect to security?

Thanks,

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 gmail com