[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk & pam_ldap

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue Aug 25 12:39:35 UTC 2009

I was having this issue (authentication failure, no messages logged to /var/log/messages) in our environment. LDAP auth was working for me but not for a co-worker it finally turns out the problem was that the spacewalk server was configured with the FQDN and he was browsing to spacewalk using the short name.  When he went to the FQDN, everything worked as we wanted it to.