[Spacewalk-list] Problem with packages on x86_64 during kickstart

Tommi Lätti tommi.latti at nokia.com
Thu Aug 27 06:56:15 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have the rhel5.3 i386 kickstart working perfectly, packages get
installed, all gpg keys go in automatically, osad works and everything
is pretty much groovy.

Then I created the 64-bit channels and the ks distribution, cloned the
ks profile from the i386 and just changed the base channels and some
activation key subscriptions to match the 64-bit keys.

It does kickstart, but in the end, it doesn't subscribe to any channels
associated with the activation keys, nor does any configuration
management (via keys) &c.

I tried to find the solution without any success so far, I've even
diff'ed the kickstarts, there's no difference but the s/i386/x64 parts...

--
br,
Tommi