Re: [Spacewalk-list] Symbolic links in configuration channel

Zhukovski, Dmitry wrote:
Hi community!

  Is there any ideas when can it be implemented?

Nope. AFAIK nobody is working, or planning to work on this.

  We are thinking about jumping from Satellite to Spacewalk but without symbolic links in config channels we will gain not very much.

If you are already Satellite customer, I highly recommend you to contact support and request feature enhancement. And if product management approve it, we (Red Hat developers) will implement it.
I did not see any such request from our customer yet.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering