[Spacewalk-list] Symbolic links in configuration channel

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 09:08:48 UTC 2009

Zhukovski, Dmitry wrote:
> Hi community!
>
>   Is there any ideas when can it be implemented?

Nope. AFAIK nobody is working, or planning to work on this.

>   We are thinking about jumping from Satellite to Spacewalk but without symbolic links in config channels we will gain not very much.

If you are already Satellite customer, I highly recommend you to contact
support and request feature enhancement. And if product management
approve it, we (Red Hat developers) will implement it.
I did not see any such request from our customer yet.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering