[Spacewalk-list] Organizational Trusts and Kickstart in 0.7

Pete Varga pvarga at imagiclab.com
Thu Dec 10 17:57:19 UTC 2009

I have the Spacewalk Public Cert Org trusting another Org called iMagicLab.

I've created channels for the Base and Update CentOS packages under the Public Cert Org and shared them with Trusted Orgs.

All appears to be working well from within the iMagicLab Org until I try to use the Base Channel in a kickstart profile.

I created a ks profile under the iMagicLab Org with the Base Channel (from Pub Cert) and Kickstartable Tree (from iMagicLab Org), Virt Type is None.

The profile creates fine but when I try to edit the Kickstart Details -> Operating System to add child channels or repositories, I get a message on the top.

-           The specified base channel and kickstart tree was not found.

Any ideas?  BTW, I do have the Kickstartable tree setup on both orgs.

Peter Varga