[Spacewalk-list] F12 & Spacewalk 0.7 installation dependency problem

Matthew Davis matthew at familycampground.org
Wed Dec 16 21:41:06 UTC 2009

I'm attempting to install Spacewalk on a kvm guest.  The guest OS is
F12 i386.  I've followed the instructions at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall and everything
has been fairly smooth, until I attempted to run:

# yum install spacewalk-oracle

The rpm dependency problem I hit is found in this paste bin (as it's
way too much to include in email).

http://fpaste.org/4OqU/

It's complaining about the following RPMs:

quartz
cglib
hibernate3

Those don't seem to be in the spacewalk repo.  And I couldn't find
references to which repo I may be able to install them from.  Did I
miss a step?
I only have the fedora & spacewalk repo enabled.