[Spacewalk-list] errata, cve, and bugs

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Wed Dec 30 17:18:48 UTC 2009

Hello,
I have a Spacewalk 0.7 system.  I am trying to adding errata to it.

If I add errata, either through the web pages, or through the API, I do
not see anyplace for me to put in my list of CVEs.
But, when I look at the errata page, CVEs is one of the sections.

Now, the other strange thing is with bugs.  There is a place for me to
put in bug entries for my errata, both on the web page and the API.  But
there is no visible are for these bugs on the errata page.

I am much more concerned about getting CVEs onto the errata page then
showing the bugs.  But pointers on either would be useful.

Thanks
Troy Dawson