[Spacewalk-list] 404 error

Steve Vargo stevevargo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:57:46 UTC 2009

I have spacewalk 0.4 installed on RHEL 5.2 I am having 2 issues.

1) I am having problems getting servers (Both RHEL 4 and 5) register with the server. Here is the syntax of the command I am using to attempt the registration.

rhnreg_ks
--serverUrl=https://spacewalk.company.com/XMLRPC
--activationkey=9b96b0f4a6a16ec24aeecb9ad191ed90 --username=spacewalk
--password=spacewalkThe error I am getting is:An error has occurred:
Not Found
See /var/log/up2date for more information
When I do a wget for the XMLRPC it is not there and when I do a find for it on the spacewalk server this is all it finds:[root at spacewalk ~]# find / -name XMLRPC
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/XMLRPC
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Apache/XMLRPC
/usr/share/doc/perl-SOAP-Lite-0.710.08/examples/XMLRPC

2) When I am logged into the web console and I click on the Overview tab and then click "Register Systems" I get a 404 File not fould error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve