[Spacewalk-list] Mr. 500 here... more info

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Feb 6 23:07:50 UTC 2009

Mairin,

>Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:17:41 -0500
>From: Máirí­n Duffy <duffy at redhat.com>
>m.roth2006 at rcn.com wrote:
>> Thanks to everyone - your help has been very much appreciated. Sorry if I got surly, but my manager wanted this running, so there was pressure to make it so.
>
>Lessons learned:
>
>#1: Friends don't let friends hit ctrl+c while the installation process
>of an application is still running and expect the resulting application
>to be stable and work correctly.
<snip>
Do you have *any* idea why it might seem to freeze at the end? I did watch it for a couple of minutes before <ctrl-C> I'd have expected either an error, or for it to finish. I'd love to know what happened.

Anywhoo, as I said, as time permits, I'll lock down the test system, and see if I can break it.

      mark