[Spacewalk-list] Package updates not reflecting

John Anderson janderson at eragen.com
Wed Feb 11 15:09:04 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been using Spacewalk to manage a group of Centos 5 servers since
0.1. Sometime since I upgraded to 0.4 package upgrades are now not
showing up in the web interface when looking at the systems.

I know the packages are in the proper channels. I can see them when
searching in Spacewalk. Also, if I do a yum upgrade on the clients the
packages are detected and will upgrade. It's only the web interface that
they don't show as needed.

Also, the clients do seem to be checking in properly.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

John Anderson