[Spacewalk-list] Re: Package updates not reflecting

John Anderson janderson at eragen.com
Thu Feb 12 15:19:43 UTC 2009

I got a little further in troubleshooting.

It looks like rhn-profile-sync isn't running on the clients. If I run it
manually from a terminal the clients show they need updates in the
interface. I'm not seeing any errors on the clients in /var/log/up2date.

Does rhn-profile-sync typically need to run intermittently, and what
usually triggers it?

Thanks,

John