[Spacewalk-list] Client setup

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Feb 13 16:06:45 UTC 2009

It's not clear to me what I need to put on the spacewalk server, and what on the client. I got spacewalk-client-tools, but it contains only the spacewalk-client-tools.repo and the key. For centos, do I need all of what's under http://stahnma.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk-tools/5Client as well, or just rhn-setup and yum-rhn-plugin, or...?

Just to be clear: I assume I want to make a repository that contains *everything* that I want to install on the client.

    mark