[Spacewalk-list] Automatic hardware refresh in Spacewalk

Santi Saez santisaez at woop.es
Mon Feb 16 10:44:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to automatically commit hardware changes to Spacewalk?

For example, I have upgraded RAM into one client and until "Hardware
Refresh" scheduled changes have not been reflected in WebUI.

We have already +200 clients in Spacewalk, and we make hardware changes
with some frecuency; It would be nice to automatically commit those
changes without scheduling hardware refresh manually..

If this task can't be done, is anyway to schedule jobs like "cron", for
example make a hardware refresh each friday?

Santi Saez
http://woop.es