[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Fedora 10

Kevin Arhelger javapunk+sw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:53:55 UTC 2009

To build a Fedora 10 kickstart image.

mount the iso on the spacewalk server

mkdir /mnt/iso
mount -o loop -t iso fedora10image.iso /mnt/iso

Then use the spacewalk "Create Kickstart Distribution"

https://spacewalk.example.com/rhn/kickstart/TreeCreate.do

I had to respin my Fedora 10 installation media (using revisor on
FC10) to include rhn* tools. After that I was able to kickstart Fedora
10 successfully.

You may get errors pushing Fedora 10 content, that bug will be fixed
in Spacewalk 0.5.