[Spacewalk-list] Push src.rpm package in spacewalk channel.

Juris Krumins juris.krumins at ctco.lv
Mon Feb 23 10:57:09 UTC 2009

Sorry for delay, but binary packages have right now is also uploaded to
the same channel as src.rpm. Maybe the problem is with different binary
package name (cause I build  couple binary packages out of one src.rpm
package).
So for example I have bacula-2.4.4-1.src.rpm and
bacula-client-2.4.4-1.x86_64 binary package build from previousle
mentioned src.rpm. Both uploaded to the same channel. Binary package
appear, but src.rpm is not.