[Spacewalk-list] Indentifying host type

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Tue Jan 6 13:16:23 UTC 2009

Hi
After asking around a bit on the libvirt mailing list the conclusion is
that xen specific functionality in spacewalk will not work if you are
using "XenServer release 4.1.0-7843p (xenenterprise)". libvirt requires
xend to gather xen information and as of yet there is'nt a driver in
libvirt to support XenServer from citrix. Spacewalk uses libvirt to
gather xen information.

Regards