[Spacewalk-list] HA Spacewalk

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Mon Jan 12 17:12:26 UTC 2009

Hi
Is there a way to make spacewalk HA(higly available)?

We can improve the database backend by using Oracle RAC, not sure if it
will work with spacewalk though and we can do an active/passive
configuration for the httpd and tomcat server.

Is there a way to configure a secondary server that the client can
connect to when not reaching the first.

I have a few ideas but would be interested in how other people have
approached the problem and what snags have been encountered.

Regards