[Spacewalk-list] can't kickstart centos

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 22:03:04 UTC 2009

Daniel A. Mezentsev wrote:
> Hi All,
> 	I have spacewalk 0.4 running on the Centos 5.2 box + Oracle 11G as a backend.
> I've created kickstart tree and kickstart profiles for several hosts. When
> i'm trying to install new system i'm getting error in the apache logs:
>
> [Fri Jan 23 12:10:24 2009] [error] Execution of /var/www/html/ks failed at Fri
> Jan 23 12:10:24 2009: argh, no idea how to handle subsys cfg
> org/1/label/xen-host01
> at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Sniglets/Kickstart.pm line 67.
>
> ks parameter for new system configured as the following:
> http://jump.server.parasun.com/ks/cfg/org/1/label/xen-host01
> from "Kickstart Details->Bare Metal Kickstart". Any ideas what is going wrong.

yeah, there is a bug on that page showing the wrong 'bare metal' URL
that will get fixed in 0.5.

Try the URL you see when you go to the "Kickstart File" tab and
copy-paste the 'Download File' link.  Should look more like:

http://jump.server.parasun.com/cblr/svc/op/ks/profile/xen-host01:1:Spacewalk-Public-Cert

let me know if that helps/works...

Mike
--