[Spacewalk-list] Problems deleting orphaned packages from Spacewalk

Santi Saez santisaez at woop.es
Tue Jan 27 11:05:20 UTC 2009

El 26/1/09 19:06, Santi Saez escribió:

NOTE: This thread was: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Correct way to manage
channels/updates for CentOS 5

 > *Is there anyway to delete those orphaned packages?* thanks!

I have found a method to delete orphaned packages from Spacewalk, but it
doesn't work:

Channels -> Manage Software Channels -> Manage Software Packages

Select: "Packages in no channels" + "View Packages" buttom.

Select all packages and click "Confirm Deletion"

I get this warning:

Are you certain you want to delete these packages? This process can take
several seconds. Be patient and do not click the button below more than
once.

But I get a "Internal Server Error" + WEB TRACEBACK (full traceback is
available at http://pastebin.com/m1aa38975)

If I select a single package I get the same error.. I can't delete
orphaned packages :-/

thanks!!

--
Santi Saez