[Spacewalk-list] yum install spacewalk

Trung Tran trung.tran at onsemi.com
Tue Jan 27 16:53:39 UTC 2009

Jesus,

Thanks for the help.  That worked and I was able to complete the
installation and ran the 'spacewalk-setup --disconnected'.  But now, I'm
running into the blank login page problem.  It seemed that Tomcat
complained about:

2009-01-26 17:18:06,494 [TP-Processor3] FATAL
org.hibernate.connection.C3P0ConnectionProvider - JDBC Driver class not
found: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Any tip?