[Spacewalk-list] Problem with RHNPUSH (ORACLE ???)

Tommaso Rossetto tommaso.rossetto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:59:51 UTC 2009

Ok thanks David,

the first error has gone but the second not....
For your info I was able to set only at 4000 RHNPACKAGECHANGELOG "TEXT"
column value (5000 oracle say isn't possible) but I think this is
sufficient..

Now remains to understand why the second error persists...

Have you some other idea? What can I do?

Tommaso Rossetto
vicolo I Maggio , 13
Maserada sul Piave - 31052 (TV)