[Spacewalk-list] Symbolic links in configuration channel

Czerak, Jason jason.czerak at jostens.com
Mon Jun 8 13:22:50 UTC 2009

I second this feature.

-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Dmitry Zhukovski
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 2:31 AM
To: 'spacewalk-list at redhat.com'
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Symbolic links in configuration channel

Hi all,

  We are currently users of RH Satellite server 5.1. It's good enough
for our needs but I am missing one feature in configuration management.

 I can create new file or directory but no symbolic links management. A
lot of our SW distributions are based on symbolic links so it would be
very useful for us.

 Do you have any ideas if it's implemented in Spacewalk and if it's not
then when ?

Br,
dmitry
are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the system manager at helpdesk at maerskoil.com.

This e-mail and its contents do not constitute and shall not be
considered as a financial commitment of Maersk Olie og Gas AS
and its affiliates.
Maersk Olie og Gas AS expressly disclaims any responsibility
as to the accuracy and use of this e-mail and its contents.