RE: [Spacewalk-list] Feature request: Enable Date view on SoftwareChannel -> List/Remove view

I apologize, I over looked the compare functionality. This works rather well. ;-)

From: spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Czerak, Jason
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 3:21 PM
To: spacewalk-list redhat com
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Feature request: Enable Date view on SoftwareChannel -> List/Remove view

The problem I have now is it’s difficult to tell which packages were updated in the repo.

I have my repo synced weekly to OEL, then pushed into a set of  default channels. From here, once a few spacewalk bugs are corrected for manipulating channel contents from the webui, I plan to move packages into an “approved” channel for the patches. Short of having another system, with everything installed, subscribed to the first default channel to figure out what was updated is the only workaround I have.

--

Jason Czerak